The Trustee have adopted a Charter to summarise their role and make their objectives in managing the Scheme clear to all members. The Charter, presented below, will be regularly reviewed and updated by the Trustee but for the moment we thought that you might appreciate having such a document to help explain our objectives.
The Trustee will:
- Act in accordance with the Scheme’s governing documents and the law.
- Act in the best interests of the members at all times, taking into account the position of each class of member.
- Act prudently, honestly, with integrity and in good faith having taken appropriate professional advice.
- Seek to secure members’ benefits by managing Scheme funds effectively.
- Communicate to all members regularly and in a clear and concise way.
- Deliver a high level of service to all members